Able Group terms & conditions
For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions the following words will represent the following meanings:
- 'The Company' shall mean Able Group
- 'The Customer' shall mean the person or organisation for whom the company agrees to carry out works and/or supply materials
- 'The Engineer' shall mean the representative appointed by the company.
These conditions shall be incorporated into each and every contract made between the company and the buyer.
No variation of waiver of or addition to these conditions, whether written or oral, shall have effect unless authorised in writing by a manager of the company.
The company will carry out only those items specified in the contract.
The purchaser shall permit the company and its representatives to have access to the installation address at a reasonable time in connection with the survey and installation or for the purpose of inspection of any works carried out which may be subject of any dispute between the parties.
Any time or date quoted by the company for delivery of the goods or performance of any service is an estimate only.
The company will do its utmost to ensure that any quoted time and date is met and shall not be liable for any failure to meet such estimate nor for any loss, whether financial or otherwise.
Price and payment
- All prices are subject to site survey.
- Payment for services supplied due on completion of the service.
- If specialist materials require ordering, a deposit of 45% is required before any order is placed. The remaining balance is payable on completion of the work.
- An interest of 8% will be charged with immediate effect if payment is delayed for whatever reason.
- The customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any amount payable to the company by reason of any dispute or claim by the customer.
- Subject to VAT at the prevailing rate.
Termination and suspension
The company shall be entitled, in its absolute discretion and upon giving to the customer written notice of its intention to terminate the contract if the company in good faith shall have doubts as to the solvency of the customer.
The company shall have no liability whatsoever for any failure to perform or for any delay in the performance of any of its obligations under the contract arising wholly or in part by reason or any factor beyond its direct control.
- Calls may be recorded for quality control and training purposes.
- The Company shall not be under any obligation to provide an estimate to the Customer and the Company shall not be bound by any estimates given orally or in which manifest errors occur.
Damages or claims
The Company shall only be liable for rectifying works completed by the Company & shall not be held responsible for ensuing damage or claims resulting from this or other work overlooked or subsequently requested & not undertaken at that time.
These terms & conditions & all contacts awarded between the Company & Customer shall be governed & construed in accordance with English law & shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
The guarantee shall be for labour only in respect of faulty workmanship for 12 months from the date of completion with the manufacturer's warranty in force. This guarantee will become void if the work completed by the company is:
Subject to misuse or negligence
Repaired, modified or tampered with by anyone other than the company engineer. The company will accept no liability for, or guarantee suitability, materials supplied by the customer, and will accept no liability for any consequential damage or fault.
Our engineers operate under their own registration, and are solely responsible for any work and subsequent liability.
These Terms and Conditions awarded between the company and the customer shall be governed and construed in accordance with English law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English law.
Terms of website use
About the Able Group
is a site operated by ("We"); we are a Company registered in England and Wales under registration number 11955942. Our registered office is Viabl Ltd, Able House, 39 Progress Road, Leigh-on-Sea, SS9 5PR, United Kingdom.
Reliance on information posted & disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such.
We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
- loss of income or revenue
- loss of business
- loss of profits or contracts
- loss of anticipated savings
- loss of data
- loss of goodwill
- wasted management or office time; and
- for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from our site
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact .